Monday, February 6, 2012

Here goes nothing...

I've been waiting 3 1/2 months for this: the plan is in place, and first thing in the morning we leave for Birmingham. Tomorrow is surgical markings at noon, and Nuclear Medicine at 1 to have dye injected for the sentinel node biopsy (to ensure the cancer has not spread to my lymph nodes). I check in at the hospital at 5 a.m. Wednesday morning.

I made the right choice. I know this in my heart, yet I am flat-out terrified. Not a lot else to say about it, but I wanted to put that out there.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

I love you. And I'll be hugging you with my brain and see you Friday.

moronez said...

Mental hug.

moronez said...

...it's not nothing. It's everything. It's you and you're important.

Jennie Libby said...

Lots of hugs! Can't wait to see you again knitting away. Stay strong and when you can't we will for you :)

p.s. I couldn't spell on the last one...